Saturday, October 16, 2010

ISOLATED LOVE

Nobody told me that gvng you, myself would be so bad . Nobdy said it would be ths hard! I gave my soul. I gave you the key to my heart. I gave you my Temple...where only you and God dwell! Does that mean anythng to you? Did it mean anythng to you! Nobody said getting over you will cause me so much tears,dull days and laziness. Nobody told me that after us breaking up you will just move on with your life and forget about me just like that! But i remember you saying DUST! Is this what you meant by DUST? that to you it would be like a puff of smoke and a autums day where il be left covered wit smoke nd dry leaves. You couldv told me and we wouldn hav done all this. You couldv neva dated. I wouldv neva love you. Nobody told me that at the end i would loose myself and be left with sceptic wounds. NOBODY. but the hilarious thng is: EVERYBODY was there to tell me that you love me and i should be with you! Everybody was there with their fart. And now nobody is here! Not You not Everyone!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment