Saturday, October 16, 2010

I BLINKED

....Life gets hard and really complicated at times

yet i would love to believe that i have always been a warrior

im never one to fall and not stand up to dust my knees...

little did i know,that someday,id reach points in my life when i would just sit...stare into space and my tears would brace my face...



I BLINKED......and it was all gone when i opened my eyes....



I lost the only woman who really ever truly understood me,the one woman that i know kept my secrets,and even where she lays today...

she still holds them...

I miss her, i miss her every single minute that goes by....

so much dat at times,i stare at photographs and long for beautiful yesterdays that could never be....



I BLINKED......and it was all gone when i opened my eyes....



I lost the only man that i ever truly loved...a man that made me a saint

I had a distinct glow when i was with him,for i had never been sooooo happy in my life

I miss him,and i just wish he knew exactly how it feels to miss a man sooooo dearly

let alone,love a man to points of no returns....



I BLINKED.....and it was all gone when i opened my eyes....



I lost that connection with my one and only first lady,she understood me,we used to share everything....

Yet someday i woke up,and that spark between us had faded

I miss her,even when she is right beside me....

I pray we will find a way someday,back to each others hearts....



I BLINKED....and it was all gone when i opened my eyes....



I lost the truest meaning of love

I lost the feel of sheer happiness

I lost all the joy i ever knew

.....I even lost ME in the midst of it all



I BLINKED.....and it was all gone,as though im not human,i have no feelings...

No comments:

Post a Comment